Working Remotely and Thriving in the New Economy
Working from home is easier and better than ever!
The current crisis has completely revolutionized the way business is done. Social distancing and video conferencing will continue to set the standard for the foreseeable future. Companies that are forced to manage their business centrally are struggling.
This is and open forum to discuss efficient ways to run your business remotely. It is beyond just communication among team members. Managing operations remotely means actually doing your everyday work. We will discuss cloud technologies, software as a service and desktop software application hosting.
If you can successfully transition your critical front and back office operations online, you will improve your chances of prospering in the new economy post pandemic.
During the office hour, you will be asked if you would like to share your answers to the following questions (you can choose your level of anonymity in answering these questions):
- If your business was able to avoid a shut-down, how did you move your office operations remotely?
- Post-pandemic, do you plan to move back to the office (a) fully or (b) partially or (c) keep your staff working from home ?
- What have you heard about the advantages and disadvantages of remote operations?
- There will be a brief presentation at the beginning of the Office Hour and then we will share innovative examples of working remotely.
- We will then have an Ask the Expert segment where attendees can get one on one advice from the presenter.
This session is limited to 20 attendees so it will remain informative and interactive.
Our April Office Hours had an average overall rating of 4.8 out of 5. Here is what attendees have said about the experience:
“Being able to engage with experts and discuss and share ideas and strategies was great!”…John D.
“Great interaction. Sharing and receiving suggestions from experts in a small group setting was invaluable…”Mark F.
About the Expert
Mario specializes in QuickBooks and information technology consulting services.For almost 30 years, Mario has been a recognized innovator in the QuickBooks consulting space. Thousands of accounting professionals, QuickBooks ProAdvisors, and IT providers engage with us to find and implement solutions for their client projects. We deliver integrated solutions and QuickBooks-centric applications that address the variety of requirements businesses face.