Attracting Buyers with Welcome Back Marketing
Marketing and selling in a post-pandemic era will be forever different.
No matter what you sell, shopping in a post-pandemic era will have changed your customers’ decision-making process. In this session, we’ll discuss three key elements you need to master to get back to business as a “new normal”. First, how to advertise you’re open and ready for business. Second, communicating procedural changes you have put in place to keep customers safe, and lastly, optimizing pricing and promotion of the products and services your customers will most value.
- How have you/will you change hygiene practices to protect customers?
- What are the top 3 services/products you offer which will be of most value to return shoppers?
- What changes that occurred during “shut down” purposes will you keep? For example, better online ordering, home delivery, curbside pick-up…
- There will be a brief presentation at the beginning of the Office Hour and then we will share innovative examples of marketing strategies to reengage your customers.
- Participants will then share their answers to the above questions.
- We will conclude with an Ask the Expert segment where attendees can get one on advice from the presenter.
This session is limited to 20 attendees so it will remain informative and interactive.
Our April Office Hours had an average overall rating of 4.8 out of 5. Here is what attendees have said about the experience:
“Being able to engage with experts and discuss and share ideas and strategies was great!”…John D.
“Great interaction. Sharing and receiving suggestions from experts in a small group setting was invaluable…”Mark F.
About the Expert
Samantha Stone, author of Unleash Possible: A Marketing Playbook that Drives Sales, is a revenue catalyst who unleashes the possible in organizations that have complex selling processes. She’s a fast-growth, B2B marketing junkie, researcher, speaker, consultant and persona coach who has also managed to find time to raise four boys with her husband, David. Throughout her career she has launched go-to-market initiatives and led marketing strategies for award-winning, high-growth companies including Netezza, SAP, Ascential Software and Powersoft. Samantha frequently speaks at conferences including MarTECH, Content Marketing Conference, The Summit on Content Marketing, Aligned ’17, CRM Evolution, & MarketingProfs where she relays practical advice and inspiration. She’s also been a high energy guest on growth oriented podcasts including B2B Growth, Building the Future, CRM Radio, Enterprise Marketer and the No Dogma Podcast.