Sales Strategies for a Fast Rebound
Are You Ready to Start Selling When Businesses Reopen?
The Massachusetts stay-at-home order has been extended to May 18. Some states are starting to open some non-essential businesses. Regardless, everyone is wondering how the reopening will take place. Are you prepared?
This open discussion session will provide the forum for real solutions to:
- What should you be doing now to continue to bring in revenue?
- What should you be doing now to hit the ground running and make up for lost time and opportunities?
- What other things should you be focusing on while waiting for things to reopen?
During the office hour, you will be asked if you would like to share your answers to the following questions (you can choose your level of anonymity in answering these questions):
- How has the current economic crises affected your sales approach?
- What changes have you made to mitigate any adverse impact to your sales?
- What plans do you have to get back on track to achieve your 2020 goals?
- There will be a brief presentation at the beginning of the Office Hour and then we will share innovative examples of selling strategies.
- Participants will then share their answers to the above questions.
- We will conclude with an Ask the Expert segment where attendees can get one on advice from the presenter.
This session is limited to 20 attendees so it will remain informative and interactive.
Our April Office Hours had an average overall rating of 4.8 out of 5. Here is what attendees have said about the experience:
“Being able to engage with experts and discuss and share ideas and strategies was great!”…John D
“Great interaction. Sharing and receiving suggestions from experts in a small group setting was invaluable…”Mark F
About the Expert
Ken has been training and coaching business owners and salespeople since 2006. He had enjoyed over 20 years of sales and sales management experience with consistent results growing engineering service and construction companies in the Greater Boston area at rates between 25% and 100%.
His broad experience includes assistance in hiring key staff members, coaching and training sales people, sales, marketing and new business development. Ken has also participated in speaking engagements and seminars on a variety of sales and marketing related subjects.