Leveraging LinkedIn for Business Development
There are 630 million people on LinkedIn. Are you leveraging this very powerful resource to find new prospects and partners?
LinkedIn is a rich hunting ground for prospects and partners. During this Office Hour you will learn how to transform your LinkedIn presence into a robust, proactive lead generator to develop new relationships and close new business. You will learn how to find them, stay in touch and remain top of mind.
You will also learn strategies for adjusting to the current environment and setting your company up to recover and drive towards your predictions for top-line and bottom-line growth.
During this Office Hour, Ken will show you:
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile
- How to use LinkedIn’s search to find and profile the decision makers for your ideal targets
- How to connect and develop relationships with prospects and strategic partners
- How to use LinkedIn to get introduced to decision makers
- How to create a messaging campaign that works
- There will be a brief presentation and demonstration of LinkedIn at the beginning of the Office Hour.
- We will then move to the Ask the Expert segment. an audience-driven discussion designed specifically for the small business community.
Our May Office Hours had an average overall rating of 4.8 out of 5. Here is what attendees have said about the experience:
“Being able to engage with experts and discuss and share ideas and strategies was great!”…John D
“Great interaction. Sharing and receiving suggestions from experts in a small group setting was invaluable”…Mark F
“ I walk away with a new idea from every program”…Hal F.
About the Expert
Ken has been training and coaching business owners and salespeople since 2006. He had enjoyed over 20 years of sales and sales management experience with consistent results growing engineering service and construction companies in the Greater Boston area at rates between 25% and 100%.
His broad experience includes assistance in hiring key staff members, coaching and training sales people, sales, marketing and new business development. Ken has also participated in speaking engagements and seminars on a variety of sales and marketing related subjects.